[Gambas-user] Bugtracker - no activation email

Bruce Steers bsteers4 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 26 17:53:01 CEST 2023

On Wed, 26 Jul 2023 at 15:34, Demosthenes Koptsis <demosthenesk at gmail.com>
wrote:

> hello,
>
> i was been registered at Bugtracker with details:
>
> username: demosthenesk
>
> email: demosthenesk at gmail.com
>
> i have never got an activation email...
>
> can somebody see it ?

bugtracker servers stopped sending emails to gmail addresses a while ago.
I initially signed up with my gmail a long long time ago and used to also
get notifications of messages to my reported bugs but then the messages
just stopped.

I set up an alias at my domain bws.org.uk to redirect to my gmail and used
that address on the bugtracker instead.  now i get messages again.

So if you can configure an alternative address with your dns/webspace/etc
do that

BruceS