[Gambas-user] DataView Help... solved?

Gianluigi gradobag at gradobag.it
Mon Jul 17 18:27:01 CEST 2023

Il 14/07/23 20:02, Benoit Minisini ha scritto:
> Can you try again? It should be better now.
>
> Regards,
>
> --
> Benoît Minisini.

Hi,

just to sort things out a bit, I'm attaching the link where I downloaded
the latest version of the test program:
https://paste.c-net.org/BarksRenfro
In addition to the program now doing what I had promised myself, given
the benevolent criticisms of someone, I wanted to clarify that the test
eliminates records, which I never do better to have a column (active)
where it is reported if the record has been eliminated (active = False)
and then put a filter on opening the connection to display only the
active records in the DataView, it involves more work but many problems
are avoided.
Another column that should never be missing is that of the operator who
updated the table and when he did the operation.

As I said before, Benoit knows more than many of us, so learning to use
Gambas' tools helps us make fewer mistakes.

I hope the example is correct and helps someone.

Besides Benoit, special thanks go to Lee who is always ready to help.

Many thanks to all participants

Happy holiday

Gianluigi