[Gambas-user] DataView Help

Gianluigi gradobag at gradobag.it
Wed Jul 12 15:59:08 CEST 2023

Il 12/07/23 10:17, Gianluigi ha scritto:
> Sorry Benoit, Lee,
>
> I had misspelled the query, but even with the correct queries nothing
> changes, you always get the last row of the grid.
> Of course the error nessage does not appear....
>
> $iCurrentIndex = DataSource1.Find("students_id=&1 AND surname=&2", i,
> $sLastSurname)
> DataView1.Find("surname=&1 AND students_id=&2", $sLastSurname, i)
>
> Regards
>
> Gianluigi

Hi Benoit,

I tried to get the row from DataView_Data when the cell value is that of
the saved record.
Unfortunately it returns zero.

I've run out of ideas and I don't think I'm the only one, yet if the
record sits in the correct row how is it possible not to get that darn
number?

Since my head is now broken, I await some nightly inspiration.

Sigh!

Regards