[Gambas-user] DataView Help

Gianluigi gradobag at gradobag.it
Mon Jul 10 14:56:43 CEST 2023

Il 10/07/23 12:40, Benoit Minisini ha scritto:
>> 4. The date chooser dialog presented in a DataControl for a
>> date-based field automatically saves the record when it is closed. It
>> should not do so.
>
> I can't reproduce. If you have a DataControl pointing at a date field,
> the control is updated when the date chooser closes, but the record is
> not saved automatically.
You can't reproduce it because you don't use the same project we use,
probably the malfunction is caused by the current index trace, but if
you don't trace the index how do you know which record you are acting on?

>> Addendum: The image chooser dialog in a DataControl for an
>> image-based field also causes an automatic save.
>
> There is no image chooser in a DataControl. I don't know what you are
> talking about.
Here we refer to DataControl gb.blob and image field

>> I hope that helps.

Unfortunately not, but please look at the project if you want to
understand our problems

Regards

Gianluigi