[Gambas-user] DataView Help

Gianluigi gradobag at gradobag.it
Sun Jul 9 17:55:24 CEST 2023

Hi,

I made a small discovery, by using Lee's trick and taking the current
index to -1 you no longer have duplications in DataView and if you
exclude the date and image (which trigger the save), using
DataSource.Save you get a new record.
By doing this you also lose the ability to know the index and therefore
all the efforts so far are in vain.
I think I will give up and agree with those who claim that it is
impossible to make a good program with gb.db.form.

I hope with DB to have better luck

I apologize to everyone for the inconvenience

Sincere apologies are for Lee always available to help, sorry for the
stolen time :-(

Regards

Gianluigi