[Gambas-user] Title Bar colour when minimised or change icon

Bruce Steers bsteers4 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 31 17:37:10 CET 2023

On Tue, 31 Jan 2023 at 16:22, Bruce Steers <bsteers4 at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Tue, 31 Jan 2023 at 16:16, Gianluigi <gradobag at gradobag.it> wrote:
>
>> Il 31/01/23 17:08, Bruce Steers ha scritto:

>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> I didn't realize you were referring to a project in the Software Farm.
>>>
>>> K Christof Thalhofer's project you can find it there
>>>
>>> Regards
>>>
>>> Gianluigi
>>>

>> Yes but don't forget the software farm is currently only working for
>> gambas dev-branch users.
>> That's why i posted the program.
>>
>> Respects
>> BruceS
>>

>> I didn't know that, I thought it was a problem only with version 3.18
>>
>> I'm afraid K didn't get it :-(
>>
>> With best regards
>>
>> Gianluigi
>>
> No the server changed from capitaqlised Headers to lower case.
>
> This is the original code...
> If sHeader Begins "Content-Disposition:" Then
>
> After the server changed to lower case Benoit changed it to..
> If LCase(sHeader) Begins "content-disposition:" Then
> so now sadly ANY previous version of gambas will error.
>
> Quote Benoit...
> "HTTP headers of the farm server are now in lower-case, thanks to
> Cloudflare and/or the new proxy of my provider.
>
> There is a fix for that in master now. Other people must wait for the
> next Gambas 3.18.1 release."
>
> KKing is using gambas v3.15.2
> Respects
> BruceS

Can this fix not be done on the server-side software Ben and fixed that
side?

I assume that because you said the fix is only for master users and 3.18.1
that the fix is in the IDE software downloading/reading from the farm and
not the farm server-side software.

Or can nothing be done and I am i right that no previous versions of gambas
can use the farm any more?
Respects
BruceS