[Gambas-user] (Sorry) How do we fix the "collapsed" Console panel again

Bruce Steers bsteers4 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 31 13:20:12 CET 2023

You're welcome.

I forgot to ask you to state if the number value in panDebug was 0.

when I had this problem my numeric value of panDebug had somehow been set
to 0
I changed the value and it worked again.

Then when trying to reproduce that bug i discovered if you set transparent
handles and auto-hide on the console panel the console also vanishes not to
return.

Holy crap!!

I just hit the "Undock" button and lost the console/Notes/DBusExplorer
completely.
Could not find the console window anywhere,
also the "Console" button vanished but the Notes/DBusExplorer buttons did
not,
(Notes/DBusExplorer buttons did not show the window).

I edited the gambas3.conf file here..
[FOutput]
Geometry=[-1,-21,952,32,0,0]
Echo=True
Undock=True

Changed to Undock=False and i got it back.

Respects
BruceS