[Gambas-user] Understanding the translation process

Martin mbelmonte at belmotek.net
Mon Jan 30 20:04:33 CET 2023

El 30/1/23 a las 16:54, Bruce Steers escribió:
> I only used Settings.class as another example of where the file contents
> are un-documented/private and may change without warning so beware.
Yes, I understand, excuse the verbiage, hehe.
Normally Settings.class does its job, it's just that I prefer
Config.class which is less flexible and the variables don't disappear
nor is it possible to add them anywhere, only in itself. And besides, to
save to the hard disk, it uses the JSON format which, as you know, is
standard.
Please excuse the verbiage (again), hehe.
Martín.