[Gambas-user] Understanding the translation process

BB adamnt42 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 30 13:17:31 CET 2023

On 30/1/23 10:27 pm, Martin wrote:
> El 30/1/23 a las 9:57, BB escribió:
>> However, I haven't actually found any instance of the type you
>> describe. Maybe you could post a sample project.
>
> You can check it with gb.gui.base component (in gambas source code in
> gitlab) for more details see the first message.
>
> Martin.

Well, OK. At first I was somewhat bemused. In my latest update (a few
days ago) there was no ".pot" file in "gb.gui.base/translate". Sure
there were plenty of "*.pot" files. So all I can ask is ".pot" a working
file created by the IDE translator for its' own use? Is it thus,
something of no concern?