[Gambas-user] wayland and screen

BB adamnt42 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 30 12:33:13 CET 2023

On 30/1/23 9:04 pm, Philippe Valarcher wrote:
> Good Day,
> Me.move (screens [1] .x + screens [1] .width / 2 - 180, screenens [1]
> .y + screens [1]. Height / 2 - 231) (with a form (360,462))
> seems not to work under Wayland. Is it forgetting or a bug. Is There a
> turn-around?
>
> Philippe.

BruceS may have a better idea but all I can put in is that there are
"strange and unnecessary rules in wayland" that prevent programs doing
many useful things. For sure you cannot interact with any other desktop
window. Maybe screens is one of them.

I can't help any more than that as I have put wayland on hold until 2093.

best of luck