[Gambas-user] how to use gb.map offline?

roberto.premoli at tiscali.it roberto.premoli at tiscali.it
Sun Jan 29 19:41:51 CET 2023

Il 29.01.2023 17:10 Gianluigi ha scritto:

> Il 29/01/23 16:18, Fabien Bodard ha scritto:
>
>> My bad
>> Just add 'export' keyword on top of the Mappoint class
>
> Hi Fabien, thank you, it works fine now
>
> Have a nice day
>
> Gianluigi

Hi,
I confirm it run also on 3.15.2. I roamed around a while, than unplug
the network cable and the program used the image cached on ./cache/
directory when i came back to place already visited.
It works fine. The images occupy a lot of space but is not a problem to
store some giga of images. All is good.

I have a question, not related to the topic but just a technical
curiosity: someone knows how openstreetmaps works? I mena, also
openstreetmaps store tons of image or the image are "dinamically
generated" starting from vector data and served on-the-fly to the
client?

Roberto

VOUCHER CONNETTIVITÀ per P.IVA e PMI: internet a canone 0 per 48 mesi.
ATTIVA ORA

https://casa.tiscali.it/promo/?u=https://promozioni.tiscali.it/voucher_business/?r=TS00000A00025&dm=link&p=tiscali&utm_source=tiscali&utm_medium=link&utm_campaign=voucherbusiness&wt_np=tiscali.link.footermail.voucherbusiness.btb..