[Gambas-user] how to use gb.map offline?

roberto.premoli at tiscali.it roberto.premoli at tiscali.it
Sun Jan 29 12:07:14 CET 2023

Il 28.01.2023 22:37 Gianluigi ha scritto:

> Il 28/01/23 19:40, roberto.premoli at tiscali.it [1]ha scritto:
>
>> my gambas's version is 3.15.2 Roberto.
>
> There are compilation guides on the Gambas-it.org forum
> https://www.gambas-it.org/smf/index.php [2]
> If you have Ubuntu or derivative you can use the PPA:
> http://gambaswiki.org/wiki/install/ubuntu [3] and get the latest
> stable
> (3.18)
> However I also attach you the tarball file by Fabien Bodard.
> On the Gambas-it.org wiki there are some interesting vuott lessons on
> the subject.
>
> Regards
>
> Gianluigi

Hi Gianluigi,
  thanks for attached project.
I download and run, but it get stuck in

Public Sub Form_Open()
at the loop:
   For Each sLine As String In Split(File.Load("mps.txt"), "\n")
     $aMapPoints.Add(MapPoint.FromString(sLine))
   Next

error is related to $aMapPoints.Add(MapPoint.FromString(sLine)) that is
reported as: "simbolo sconosciuto 'fromString' nella classe 'MapPoint'
nel Fmain:11"

i tried to comment the loop as follow

   'For Each sLine As String In Split(File.Load("mps.txt"), "\n")
   '  $aMapPoints.Add(MapPoint.FromString(sLine))
   'Next

and rerun the program but it get stuk at:
MapView1.Map["Shape"].AddPoint("Position", $aMapPoints[0]) that is
reported as: 'fuori dai limiti'.
If commet als that, i fonud another error more firther, so it seems one
of two: or the program is bugged since beginning (i don't think so) ol
problem is somewhere else.

So, still the same question: do i miss something? Or is gambas 3.15.2
maybe present in debian stable too old to handle this project?
If needed, I can move to 3.17.x from backports, even if i dislike to
"contaminate" the "stable" of debian but if i must kneel down to
'necessary evil', i will do.

Roberto

VOUCHER CONNETTIVITÀ per P.IVA e PMI: internet a canone 0 per 48 mesi.
ATTIVA ORA

https://casa.tiscali.it/promo/?u=https://promozioni.tiscali.it/voucher_business/?r=TS00000A00025&dm=link&p=tiscali&utm_source=tiscali&utm_medium=link&utm_campaign=voucherbusiness&wt_np=tiscali.link.footermail.voucherbusiness.btb..