[Gambas-user] how to use gb.map offline?

roberto.premoli at tiscali.it roberto.premoli at tiscali.it
Sat Jan 28 18:11:59 CET 2023

  i attach an image of what I see... i am doing wrong for sure but i
dont know how to do it right.
Roberto

Il 28.01.2023 17:42 Fabien Bodard
ha scritto:

> You have to open directly with the ide..
> In the file
browser right click on it and uncompress it

à 17:32, a écrit :

>> Hello,
>> unfortunately, the attach demo in
.tar.gz format is unreadable, the sistem tranform it into
AnotherMapDemo-0.0.1.tar.gz.gmail.txt and even if i rename it, it is not
un-tarrable.
>> can you provide attach in other way or put on a share
service on intenrnet?

28/1/23 11:09 am, roberto.premoli at tiscali.it [1] [2] wrote:

>>> hello,

it is amazing!
my application
internet,
local harddisk.

>>> you can
download all the datas on you ard Disk ... (it's udge because it's png
and not vector datas)
>>> you can achieve the full data extraction by
understanding tiles are managed in the server side (easy)
>>> each tile
file have a structure zoom-x-y.png so the mapview can use it
>>> you
have all the tools needed to download the full italy maps (18 zoom
level) in the tilemap class source code

Thanks,

add a buffer name to the map tile layer
.cache/gb.map/buffer name

> By the way this is a grow only cache.. I've not made any things to

allowed to store tiles from Google or other non free

source..

cache maps means that fist I have to connect the system to internet,

in case this will
enough and need a local
moment, i can use the "cache"

A. how to activate the cache? can you provide the prfof-of-concept

program for this?

>>> yep done B. how i have to do the "caching"
process? i mean, i

with ALL

yes :-) ...
? ... I'm I wrong ?

les
>>> Map is a too level class... you can use Map solo for priniting
or static map, and mapwiew for dynamic map.
>>> Thanks,

https://casa.tiscali.it/promo/?u=https://promozioni.tiscali.it/voucher_business/?r=TS00000A00025&dm=link&p=tiscali&utm_source=tiscali&utm_medium=link&utm_campaign=voucherbusiness&wt_np=tiscali.link.footermail.voucherbusiness.btb..

--

>> VOUCHER CONNETTIVITÀ per P.IVA e
PMI: internet a canone 0 per 48 mesi. ATTIVA ORA

https://casa.tiscali.it/promo/?u=https://promozioni.tiscali.it/voucher_business/
[4]