[Gambas-user] GPS monitor DIY

roberto.premoli at tiscali.it roberto.premoli at tiscali.it
Fri Jan 27 15:02:33 CET 2023

what i think is a must:
A. possibility to zoom and dezoom the map using pitch (with pitch
display touch sensitive or buttons "zoom in"/"zoom out")
B. possibility to zoom/dezoom automatically in function of the speed of
the gps: faster i run, larger the map, slower i run littler the map.
C. possibility to have "gps always in center", so the map move herself
under the gps point
D. possibility to have "fixed map" so gps point can go outside the map
(in this case, an advise where to scroll the map to regain gps on
screren
E. possibility to scroll the map no matter where the gps pointer is

by the way, is quite one year i dont get back to gambas.
On my debian stable it is at 3.15.1. Is there the gb.map module or
shall I must upgrade to a newer version? if yes, what is the minimum
version required?

Roberto

Il 27.01.2023 13:41 Fabien Bodard ha scritto:

> Hi,
> You have to add a shape layer,
> And then a point
> Changing the point position during the displacement
> Center the map on this point
> 🙂... Maybe an example ?
>
> Le lun. 23 janv. 2023 à 20:59, Linus via User a écrit :
>
>> Hello,
>> Maybe you can ask to Fabien Bodard, who has developed the component
>> gb.map
>>
>> Olivier Cruilles
>>
>>> Le 23 janv. 2023 à 13:32, roberto.premoli at tiscali.it [1] a écrit :
>>>
>>> Hello everyone,
>>> i am thinking to have my own GPS monitor done by myself: i don't
>>> need
>>> to have indicatio how to reac point B starting from Point A, I
>>> simply
>>> want
>>> it show me on display where i am on the city map.
>>> I want use an embedded ARM board, a touch display 7'', and a GPS
>>> via
>>> rs232 (to collect raw position data and use it to show my position
>>> on
>>> the
>>> map (data from openstreetmaps, maybe?). Of course, all done in

https://casa.tiscali.it/promo/?u=https://promozioni.tiscali.it/voucher_business/
>>> [2]
>>>
>>> ----[ http://gambaswiki.org/wiki/doc/netiquette [3] ]----
>>
>> ----[ http://gambaswiki.org/wiki/doc/netiquette [4] ]----

Links:
------
[1] mailto:roberto.premoli at tiscali.it
[2]
https://casa.tiscali.it/promo/?u=https://promozioni.tiscali.it/voucher_business/?r=TS00000A00025|+|amp|+|dm=link|+|amp|+|p=tiscali|+|amp|+|utm_source=tiscali|+|amp|+|utm_medium=link|+|amp|+|utm_campaign=voucherbusiness|+|amp|+|wt_np=tiscali.link.footermail.voucherbusiness.btb..
[3] http://gambaswiki.org/wiki/doc/netiquette
[4] http://gambaswiki.org/wiki/doc/netiquette
[5] mailto:user at lists.gambas-basic.org

https://casa.tiscali.it/promo/?u=https://promozioni.tiscali.it/voucher_business/?r=TS00000A00025&dm=link&p=tiscali&utm_source=tiscali&utm_medium=link&utm_campaign=voucherbusiness&wt_np=tiscali.link.footermail.voucherbusiness.btb..