[Gambas-user] IDE Default language for new projects

Martin mbelmonte at belmotek.net
Tue Jan 24 23:49:27 CET 2023

El 24/1/23 a las 23:15, Bruce Steers escribió:
> Have you tried using "With" to pass the env?
> Shell "'/usr/bin/gambas3' '/home/user/test'" With "LANG=fr_FR.UTF-8"
> And Exec With
> Exec [ "/usr/bin/gambas3" , "/home/user/test"] With "LANG=fr_FR.UTF-8"

I hadn't tried it. then when you told me to try it but it didn't work, I
got this error (please see the attachment).

Is the Gambas shell the same as the linux shell?

What I want is to open a Gambas project that is in another language
different from my locale (spanish) for example in french in that other
locale, I want to see the ide in that other language.
And if I put the command in the terminal it works but if I do it from
Gambas it does not.
Best regards.
Martin.