[Gambas-user] GPS monitor DIY

roberto.premoli at tiscali.it roberto.premoli at tiscali.it
Mon Jan 23 19:32:26 CET 2023

Hello everyone,
i am thinking to have my own GPS monitor done by
myself: i don't need to have indicatio how to reac point B starting from
Point A, I simply want
it show me on display where i am on the city map.

I want use an embedded ARM board, a touch display 7'', and a GPS via
rs232 (to collect raw position data and use it to show my position on
the
map (data from openstreetmaps, maybe?). Of course, all done in
gambas (if not, where the fun is?)
So, before i risk to "redo the
whell", do you know if there is alread a project like this around i can
take as inspiration?
Thanks
Roberto

VOUCHER CONNETTIVITÀ per P.IVA e PMI: internet a canone 0 per 48 mesi. ATTIVA ORA
 https://casa.tiscali.it/promo/?u=https://promozioni.tiscali.it/voucher_business/?r=TS00000A00025&dm=link&p=tiscali&utm_source=tiscali&utm_medium=link&utm_campaign=voucherbusiness&wt_np=tiscali.link.footermail.voucherbusiness.btb..