[Gambas-user] Web site main page does not work

Benoit Minisini benoit.minisini at gambas-basic.org
Fri Jan 20 17:43:31 CET 2023

Le 20/01/2023 à 17:40, Benoit Minisini a écrit :
> Le 20/01/2023 à 17:24, Bruce Steers a écrit :
>> All working here now :)
>>

> Almost! They finally removed the 'x-frame-options' header automatically
> added by their proxy, but 'gambasfarm.org' is still incorrectly redirected.

For information, CloudFlare added some of its fun too.

CloudFlare caches the headers of a HTTP request, -but- does not update
its cache when only the headers of a page change, as caching update is
based on the timestamp of the page sent by the server, which does not
know if the proxy add some stuff behind its back.

I wonder if all these "security" things add more problems to hackers or
to users...

--
Benoît Minisini.