[Gambas-user] Translations - where is *.pot files creator?

Martin mbelmonte at belmotek.net
Fri Jan 20 11:42:18 CET 2023

Hi,
I am trying to make a program that will help me to translate all the
modules and classes of a gambas project. It goes fine as long as the
.pot file exists in the project but if it does not exist I am forced to
open the project manually then open the translation module to create it.
But... I have found in the source code that there is a sentence to join
all the *.pot in a single file [1].
The problem is that I can't find the code that generates all the .por as
FMain.pot etc.
What is that code? where is it?

[1] Shell "msgcat " & Shell$(sDir) &/ ".lang/*.pot > " & Shell$(sPath) &
" 2>/dev/null" Wait

Thanks
Martín.