[Gambas-user] Now, this change to the location of the debug panel

T Lee Davidson t.lee.davidson at gmail.com
Wed Jan 18 17:42:29 CET 2023

On 1/18/23 04:34, BB wrote:
> I am not really sure that this was a good idea. (Read: I really hate this)
>
> There are several matters :
>
>   * it has disturbed my use of the project tree while debugging

You may already know that you can still view the project tree by clicking the Project Tree / Debugger icon. See attached image.

>   * balancing the left hand column width and reading the code is somewhat annoying

Just a thought: would it be helpful if the debug panel were un-dockable? (If it is already, I don't see how.)

>   * I can not see any real advantage over the old layout

Maybe that it provides more scrollable area for the code editor?

--
Lee