[Gambas-user] Can't open Console or Find Results

Bruce Steers bsteers4 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 17 14:36:42 CET 2023

I lost my console too the other day Gian by accidentally clicking theouse
when moving past it.
Suddenly it was just gone and I could not restore it.
I found it height was set to zero in the gbas3.conf file.

Benoit said it can't set to zero.
I disagree because somehow mine did.
I think there could be a bug.

Respects.