[Gambas-user] Translations

gian bagoneo at libero.it
Mon Jan 16 17:59:13 CET 2023

Il 16/01/23 12:06, Benoit Minisini ha scritto:
> Le 16/01/2023 à 11:51, gian via User a écrit :
>> Hi Benoit,
>>
>> I have just made some new Italian translations for the Gambas IDE and
>> I noticed that if I import a .po file into gambas the translations
>> with the hyphen (-) result untranslated and the hyphen is deleted.
>>

> Can you reformulate your sentence, I don't understand?

Hi Benoit,

okay, I investigated and it is something I did not know, if in the
translations window, in import tab you check 'Replace existing
translations' the dashes are removed.

It is sufficient not to check anything and the dashes remain

Sorry for the trouble, as usual ignorance is to blame :-(

I wish you a good evening

Gianluigi