[Gambas-user] Selecting other components in gb.web.gui

Benoit Minisini benoit.minisini at gambas-basic.org
Sun Jan 15 09:19:32 CET 2023

Le 15/01/2023 à 05:14, T Lee Davidson a écrit :
> On 1/14/23 17:27, Benoit Minisini wrote:
>>>
>>> Okay. So then the documentation for the new functions should be found
>>> at http://gambaswiki.org/wiki/lang ?
>>>

>> There is no relation between the package a component is located in,
>> and any documentation. What do you have in mind?
>
> I just thought it would be good for the functions to be documented
> *somewhere*. And, since they are, essentially, part of the runtime,
> /wiki/lang seemed to be the most logical location (to me anyway). But,
> you may have a better idea.

It's just some components that are located in the runtime package
because they have no dependencies except the 'libc' system library.

As other components, they usually have their own dedicated page in the
wiki... except that 'gb.geom' is a bit special, as it is sometimes
"included" in other components, so you find its documentation in the
page of the component including it.

Benoît Minisini.