[Gambas-user] Selecting other components in gb.web.gui

Yahoo olivier.cruilles at yahoo.fr
Sat Jan 14 16:28:17 CET 2023

Hello,

I figured that issue by removing the line ‘gb.geom’ in the .project file in the project directory.

I have had this issue only with gambas installed by package on Ubuntu/LinuxMint but not at all on my fedora 35 with Gambas Dev compiled manually.

Maybe there is a difference between both, or maybe it’s a reliquat in .project file of few project in the Farm.

Olivier Cruilles