[Gambas-user] Selecting other components in gb.web.gui

T Lee Davidson t.lee.davidson at gmail.com
Sat Jan 14 05:45:09 CET 2023

On 1/13/23 22:47, Safiur Rahman wrote:
> I am using gambas 18 from gambas stable repository in Ubuntu 22.04
>
> On Sat, 14 Jan 2023, 09:30 Safiur Rahman, <isafiur at gmail.com <mailto:isafiur at gmail.com>> wrote:
>
>     Hi Benoit
>
>     The moment you select any other component in GB.web.gui project, there appears message
>     Component not found: gb.geom
>     But gb.geom is already selected and appears in list

The gambas3-gb-geom is probably not installed on your system; especially being a new component.

It isn't installed on mine either, nor does it appear to be available in the openSUSE community repo (munix9) I use for Gambas
stable:

[terminal]
user at linux-desktop:~> zypper search gambas3-gb-geom
Reading installed packages...
No matching items found.
[/terminal]

--