[Gambas-user] No Compile possible - Problem at "make install"

gian bagoneo at libero.it
Tue Jan 10 18:59:44 CET 2023

Il 10/01/23 18:08, gian via User ha scritto:
> Il 10/01/23 18:01, gian via User ha scritto:
>> The gambasdevel folder is not found, but if you correctly gave the
>> command:
>
> Sorry no gambasdevel but *gambastable*
>
> Regards
>
> Gianluigi

Hi Peter,

I forgot to mention that with Ubuntu you have the option of having
Gambas from PPA which is taken care of directly by Benoit and allows you
to get updates directly without having to recompile.

Even if you install from PPA you have to do it on a system clean of any
previous Gambas.

Here is the procedure:

http://gambaswiki.org/wiki/install/ubuntu

Greetings