[Gambas-user] No Compile possible - Problem at "make install"

gian bagoneo at libero.it
Tue Jan 10 18:01:39 CET 2023

Il 10/01/23 17:38, Peter Kostrz ha scritto:
 > Hi Gianluigi,
 >
 > Thanks for he hint .... but did not work. Up to "make install" all works
 > fine, no errors found etc, but at "sudo make install" all modules can
 > not be written/generated. I twa so quick that I could not save the
 > output .... and at the end the term session is automatically closed so
 > that I could not scroll back ...
 >
 > I will try again, same procedure and then make an output of the sudo
 > make install command in a file.
 >
 > Peter

Hi Peter,

The gambasdevel folder is not found, but if you correctly gave the command:

git clone --branch stable --depth=1 https://gitlab.com/gambas/gambas.git
gambastable

The folder must be in your home

Try redoing everything from the beginning first:

Note that first you need to uninstall the previous stable gambas, once
uninstalled:

try reinstalling the libraries, which on Ubuntu 20.04 should be these:

Open a terminal and:

sudo apt install build-essential g++ automake autoconf libtool
libbz2-dev libzstd-dev libmysqlclient-dev unixodbc-dev libpq-dev
libsqlite0-dev libsqlite3-dev libglib2.0-dev libgtk2.0-dev
libcurl4-gnutls-dev libgtkglext1-dev libpcre3-dev libsdl-sound1.2-dev
libsdl-mixer1.2-dev libsdl-image1.2-dev libxml2-dev libxslt1-dev
librsvg2-dev libpoppler-dev libpoppler-private-dev libpoppler-glib-dev
libpoppler-cpp-dev libasound2-dev libdirectfb-dev libxtst-dev libffi-dev
libglew-dev libimlib2-dev libv4l-dev libsdl-ttf2.0-dev
libgdk-pixbuf2.0-dev linux-libc-dev libgstreamer1.0-dev
libgstreamer-plugins-base1.0-dev libcairo2-dev libgsl-dev
libncurses5-dev libgmime-2.6-dev llvm-dev llvm libalure-dev libgmp-dev
libgtk-3-dev libsdl2-dev libsdl2-mixer-dev libsdl2-ttf-dev
libsdl2-image-dev sane-utils libdumb1-dev libssl-dev libqt5opengl5-dev
libqt5svg5-dev libqt5webkit5-dev libqt5x11extras5-dev qtbase5-dev
qtwebengine5-dev libwebkit2gtk-4.0-dev git

git clone --branch stable --depth=1 https://gitlab.com/gambas/gambas.git
gambastable

cd gambastable

./reconf-all && ./configure -C