[Gambas-user] drag formats , trying to get text/uri-list operating properly

Bruce Steers bsteers4 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 9 14:55:28 CET 2023

oops, there's a bug in that code where if there are no views saved so it
makes 1 view for the Desktop folder and i forgot to add 'As "View"' to the
fallback control creation. so clicking/dbl-clicking icons only fires events
if you have saved the settings.
It does not seem to affect the MouseMove event though as d-n-d was still
functional. (oddly)

(Note, that's just a bug in my code though and not the reason for the error
reported, still got the gtk d-n-d problem)

Also I've tried many ways to get it working so the Drag code may not look
correct any more.
It started as a String[] without any formatting getting passed to Drag() as
you'd expect.
then i tried adding file:// ,,  making path a properly formatted Url()
string.,  using a .gb.CrLf separated String.
all to no avail.
Thank you for investigating :)
Respects
BruceS