[Gambas-user] bizarre invisible chars

Bruce Steers bsteers4 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 7 00:19:23 CET 2023

it's possible I copied the code from a gambasone page although i cannot see
the script there.

I just discovered something wierd.
If i copy-paste text from a page that has some gb code blocks in it like
here...
https://forum.gambas.one/viewtopic.php?t=1456

I find if i double click code text or right click it and press "select all"
then i copy the code and paste it into gambas or my text editor and it's
fine.

But Drag select the text by pressing mouse.left at the top and scrolling
down then copy and i get text pasted that looks okay in pluma and my text
editor but it has hidden chars that makes the text invalid.
in the gambas ide the text is all red and underscored :-\

Odd
BruceS

PS. i tried all the advanced paste ide options