[Gambas-user] Possible error when doing math on bytes

Benoit Minisini benoit.minisini at gambas-basic.org
Wed Jan 4 00:16:37 CET 2023

Le 03/01/2023 à 23:45, Brian G a écrit :
> A lot of my applications no longer run,
>
> And bad new, it reports error even if fast unsafe in my apps

Normally 'Unsafe' disables any overflow check in the JIT code. Do you
have a project that triggers that?

> How do i just turn this off permanently, It is very bad news!

How can you have code that relies on unsigned byte overflow? I don't
understand.

Triggering overflow, especially on Byte, normally means that your
program is broken from the start.

--
Benoît Minisini.