[Gambas-user] Problem with Embedded Server

Claus Dietrich claus.dietrich at freenet.de
Tue Feb 28 16:11:04 CET 2023

Hi

On 28.02.23 at 14:22 Benoit Minisini wrote:

>/Beware that the 'gb.httpd' component was modified for debugging purpose />/so that it executes one CGI at a time. Maybe this is the cause of that />/behaviour? Does it mean that gb.httpd supports HTTP 1.0 only? In the
Firefox developer suite I found indeed that gb.httpd provides HTTP/1.0
in its response. That's surprising because HTTP 1.1 was introduced in 1999//and there is nothing magic about it. However, browsers should be
compatible with HTTP 1.0 and adapt to it. So I don't think that we have
a gap of capabilities between gb.httpd and modern browsers. I rather
believe that gb.httpd has a bug. /
//With best regards Claus / /