[Gambas-user] WebTable Background color of row selection

T Lee Davidson t.lee.davidson at gmail.com
Tue Feb 28 02:59:11 CET 2023

On 2/27/23 16:41, Mayost Sharon wrote:
> Cell 0 has been set to a yellow background color
> But why when I select the row the color of the selection should be above all the cells.
> Maybe I'm wrong?

The display of the row is on a lower layer (lower z-index) than the cell layer. So when the row is highlighted, the cell
background, being opaque, masks the row selection color.

Try setting the color of the column 0 colors with this:
Data.Background = Color.setAlpha(Color.Yellow, 192)

I don't know why it shows as a light green. :-\ It should be a more transparent yellow.

--
Lee