[Gambas-user] Problem with Embedded Server

Christof Thalhofer chrisml at deganius.de
Mon Feb 27 19:45:42 CET 2023

Hi,

Am 27.02.23 um 19:13 schrieb T Lee Davidson:

> There was some discussion on this list a while back about the
> embedded server hanging. IIRC, Benoît stated that the embedded server
> is a highly customized version of thttp [1], and that connections
> were limited either to prevent performance issues or because it was
> simpler to adapt for use within Gambas.
The strange thing is that the server hangs once and runs the next time.
It's unpredictable. My application runs a couple of database queries to
create the HTML output. The HTML contains links to images which are
loaded, resized and returned by the application. Maybe it has something
to do with the browser firing multiple HTTP-queries at once so that a
limit is reached ... but the next time the same happens without problems.

With 3.18 it got much better.

I just see that I didn't say anything new ...

Alles Gute

Christof Thalhofer

--
Dies ist keine Signatur