[Gambas-user] Gambas IDE and JavaScript?

Yves Cloutier yves.cloutier at gmail.com
Sat Feb 25 16:26:39 CET 2023

Could the IDE, or parts of it be used as a basis for a javascript editor.
More specifically the form editor. The most tedious thing in web is usually
the html part of it. So much simpler to use a drag and drop form designer
to put a gui together, then add some event listeners to handle user
interactions.