[Gambas-user] Goal of the month

Gianluigi gradobag at gradobag.it
Fri Feb 24 16:46:10 CET 2023

Il 24/02/23 16:32, Fabien Bodard ha scritto:

> Le ven. 24 févr. 2023 à 16:28, Gianluigi <gradobag at gradobag.it> a écrit :
>
>     Il 24/02/23 12:44, Admin ha scritto:
>     > Wait a second. What's that? You make an AppImage from a gambas
>     > application that just works on any Linux? Or am I confusing
>     something?
>     >
>     > 24.02.2023 16:55, Fabien Bodard пишет:
>     >> Hi,
>     >> this is what it look like :-)
>     >>
>     >> generating a gambas appimage is simple as hell now. I just need to
>     >> add a complementary list for flying files not included in the
>     project.
>     >>
>     >> Or maybe a good Idea will be to add a way to inform the project
>     >> about needed external files (at least non distributed ones)
>

>     Yes, I think that is exactly the purpose of the great Fabien 😁
>
>     I hope he doesn't get tired before he finishes it, having it would
>     be a
>     great thing
>
>     😎 😎
>
>     Regards
>
>     Gian
>

>     What a bad tongue.... (French expression) 😁
>

> I know you're waiting for charts😛.. since .. hum.. three long years
> at least

😂 there is also in Italian "sei una linguaccia"

Don't get distracted now, though, too many steaks on the barbecue are
not good. 😛

You are great, long live France, long live Cognac and long live the
United States of Europe (this last thing is unfortunately a pious
illusion of mine) 😭

Good work

Gianluigi