[Gambas-user] Inhibit shutdown/logout/etc if unsaved files.

Benoit Minisini benoit.minisini at gambas-basic.org
Thu Feb 23 10:37:10 CET 2023

Le 23/02/2023 à 10:15, Fabien Bodard a écrit :

>     I found that interface under the 'org.freedesktop.portal.Desktop' DBus
>     name, but I can't browse it with the IDE DBus explorer, so I guess
>     there
>     is something special with it.
>
>     Regards,
>
>     --
>     Benoît Minisini.
>

>     ----[ http://gambaswiki.org/wiki/doc/netiquette
>     <http://gambaswiki.org/wiki/doc/netiquette> ]----
>

> A problem with  the IDE DBus explorer I guess :-)
>
> Regards,
> --
> Fabien Bodard

It's fixed in the last commit.

I guess the DBus desktop portal was made for replacing the xdg scripts.

Maybe one should make a 'gb.desktop.portal' component that implements
most of the portal methods for 'gb.desktop'? 'gb.desktop' should be able
to use the old implementation if 'gb.desktop.portal' is not used.

Benoît Minisini.