[Gambas-user] OPENSUSE startup message, question

Brian G brian at westwoodsvcs.com
Wed Feb 22 20:59:44 CET 2023

Did you define an unused form in the project?
As I did in some fit of forgetfulness ... lol

The 15.4 system, ran its update recently, and there were a lot of updates!

the 15.3 system was upgraded at my prompting... lol

"Failure is the key to success;
 each mistake teaches us something"  .. Morihei Ueshiba
Brian G