[Gambas-user] Inhibit shutdown/logout/etc if unsaved files.

Bruce Steers bsteers4 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 22 17:01:04 CET 2023

What's your qdbusviewer command m8?

It's a complicated thing I think to integrate into each desktop type.

A case of finding what application handles shutdown for each desktop as
many have their own interface to operate  systemd1.login1

Sigh.

Cheers for the link.
I'd already been to that page and tried those methods. (Not on xfce though)

Seems detailed docs and examples are rare.

Respects
BruceS