[Gambas-user] Inhibit shutdown/logout/etc if unsaved files.

Bruce Steers bsteers4 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 21 21:08:42 CET 2023

Please
if you have made inhibit work on anything other than gnome2
gnome.SassionManager,
Or if you want a challenge and try to make it work on your system and have
success.

Then share the code on this post or the gambas.one forum topic i started,
https://forum.gambas.one/viewtopic.php?t=1483

Wishing well
BruceS