[Gambas-user] Explanations about stock icons and dark theme

Gianluigi gradobag at gradobag.it
Tue Feb 21 16:44:26 CET 2023

Il 21/02/23 15:49, Benoit Minisini ha scritto:
> You should not do that. The "$(mime)/" thing is just a trick that may
> not work in the future.

Hi Benoit,

as usual you are kind and I thank you very much for your time.

I certainly don't completely understand all the implications of the
subject matter, but since the "$(mine)" trick works, what's stopping you
from making it a method or property of gb.form or gb.form.stock and
making it available to clumsy like me who understand little of the
subject matter?

I swear this is the last question and then I will shut up.

With best regards

Gianluigi