[Gambas-user] Explanations about stock icons and dark theme

Gianluigi gradobag at gradobag.it
Tue Feb 21 10:24:37 CET 2023

Il 21/02/23 00:40, Benoit Minisini ha scritto:
> If you want the button icon to be the same whatever the theme, then
> don't use the Stock class or Picture["icon:/..."]!
>
> Regards,

Hi Benoit

I thank you very much for the further explanation, now I understand.

But I wish to use the stock icons, the ones from Gambas theme which I
find very beautiful!

I suppose the Stock["24/$(mime)" &/ sIcon] trick only works if the
Gambas IDE is present, or does it not?

There would be the possibility of copying the component folders, or just
the icons of interest

But whichever way is chosen there remains the problem of adapting them
to the font format used by the theme.

With best regards

Gianluigi