[Gambas-user] About the origin of Stock Icons

T Lee Davidson t.lee.davidson at gmail.com
Sun Feb 19 20:54:16 CET 2023

On 2/19/23 05:09, Jorge Carrión wrote:
> I use the stable version of the Repository. I am attaching a project that reproduces the error... on my computer. I'm starting
> to think it's a problem with some kind of desktop cache or something like that, because if you run the project (which doesn't
> have the gb.image.effect component binded) and directly click "View Stock", it appears correctly. If you then press "Load the
> component" and press "View Stock" again, it is displayed correctly as well.However if you first load the component and then
> click View, not all the icons are visible.
> Hope this helps.

I experience no issue with the project. It works as expected; no icons disappear or are missing after loading the image effect
component and clicking to view the icons.

--
Lee

[System]
Gambas=3.18
OperatingSystem=Linux
Kernel=5.14.21-150400.24.46-default
Architecture=x86_64
Distribution=openSUSE Leap 15.4
Desktop=KDE
Font=Noto Sans,10
Scale=7
Theme=breeze
Language=en_US.UTF-8
Memory=15922M

[Programs]
clang=clang version 13.0.1
gcc=gcc (SUSE Linux) 7.5.0
git=git version 2.35.3
pngquant=2.11.2 (November 2017)
trans=Translate Shell       0.9.6.12

[Libraries]
Cairo=/usr/lib64/libcairo.so.2.11600.0
Curl=/usr/lib64/libcurl.so.4.7.0
DBus=/usr/lib64/libdbus-1.so.3.19.4
GDK2=/usr/lib64/libgdk-x11-2.0.so.0.2400.33
GDK3=/usr/lib64/libgdk-3.so.0.2404.30
GStreamer=/usr/lib64/libgstreamer-1.0.so.0.2001.0
GTK+2=/usr/lib64/libgtk-x11-2.0.so.0.2400.33
GTK+3=/usr/lib64/libgtk-3.so.0.2404.30
OpenGL=/usr/lib64/libGL.so.1.7.0
Poppler=/usr/lib64/libpoppler.so.117.0.0
Poppler=/usr/lib64/libpoppler.so.89.0.0
QT5=/usr/lib64/libQt5Core.so.5.15.2
RSvg=/usr/lib64/librsvg-2.so.2.48.0
SDL=/usr/lib64/libSDL-1.2.so.0.11.4