[Gambas-user] Doing query of Stored procedure with no related data crashes gambas

Gianluigi gradobag at gradobag.it
Sun Feb 19 09:21:19 CET 2023

Il 18/02/23 19:45, Christof Thalhofer ha scritto:
> Am 18.02.23 um 14:00 schrieb Gianluigi:
>
>>> CALL is a valid Mysql command:
>>> https://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/8.0/en/call.html

>> I probably misunderstood, I intended the query to return an error and
>> that it was not a segmentation error.
>> Evidently I didn't understand what is written here either:
>> https://gambaswiki.org/wiki/comp/gb.db/_connection/exec/
>>
>> Perhaps it should be better specified
>
> Btw: 'CALL' is part of the SQL standard:
>
> https://www.postgresql.org/docs/current/sql-call.html
>
> Look at 'Compatibility'.
>
> Alles Gute
>
> Christof Thalhofer

Hi Cristof,

thank you and sorry for the late reply, Safiur had specified that it was
a 'Stored procedure' but I did not pay attention, it is not the first
time I fall into the trap, I have never used them having never worked on
servers.

I apologize to both of you for the shallowness of my answers.

With best regards

Gianluigi