[Gambas-user] Still problems with Mate and editor / length of characters / Cursor-position

Hartmut Wagener hartmut.w.wagener at t-online.de
Sat Feb 18 20:09:58 CET 2023

Hi,

its a while that i can not use Gambas on my main system.

I can try anything inside Gambas, use other fonts, install the
Gambas-font (which is very, very thin), but the edit-position and the
position of the edit-cursor do not meet. The more the cursor gets to the
right, the worser it gets. Typing a character does insert it some
characters to the left.

Is there a orkaround for this? What to change in Mate-settings, other
fonts? Any hints?

Thanks a lot

Hartmut