[Gambas-user] About the origin of Stock Icons

Jorge Carrión shordi at gmail.com
Sat Feb 18 18:00:09 CET 2023

Well... now I really don't understand. This morning I forgot to attach the
project and the code to the message. The image I provided was of a form
within a larger project. This afternoon to remedy the forgetfulness I have
created a new project I have imported the form and... it works fine.
Amazed I run it in the original project and it doesn't work.

With the same code:
[image: Captura de pantalla de 2023-02-18 17-48-47.png]

What's going on here?

Best Regards