[Gambas-user] Triggering org.freedesktop.DBus.Properties.PropertiesChanged

Bruce Steers bsteers4 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 10 23:49:57 CET 2023

i eventually figured out how to fire property change signals.

There is a whole lot of this working now.

some info about it here...
https://forum.gambas.one/viewtopic.php?p=6727#p6727

a clip here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wOS_ubooQBo
Shows me using my own mpris controller and the Cinnamon applet to show
metadata and control the MediaPlayer via DBus

Get the source at the above gambas one link.

Respects
BruceS