[Gambas-user] Component gb.httpd

Claus Dietrich claus.dietrich at freenet.de
Fri Feb 10 12:14:52 CET 2023

Hi

Can somebody give an advice about how to apply the component gb.httpd?

Can it be used as usual by adding it to a project, because when I do
this, I receive

an error in the IDE console after starting the app:

gb.httpd: bind :: - Permission denied
gb.httpd: bind 0.0.0.0 - Permission denied

After having changed the port by setting the environment variable
GB_HTTPD_PORT=8080

in the debugger configuration and sending a request with a browser I
received a long list

of errors in the IDE-console. So something was going on.

Or is this component the "embedded server" which is activated through
the IDE or code?

Best regards

Claus