[Gambas-user] Reference to a UserControl component (Benoit Minisini)

Christof Thalhofer chrisml at deganius.de
Wed Feb 8 00:15:39 CET 2023

Am 07.02.23 um 16:45 schrieb Benoit Minisini:

>> When do you expect to release all these fixes from 3.18.0 to 3.18.1 ?
>
> As soon as possible, but at the moment, when I fix a bug, another
> serious one is immediately reported!

I think that's normal. I have to admit that I don't always follow your
development because I have to work with the stable version of Gambas in
my company.

But as soon as you announce the next version I fetch it and test it with
my software and if I see a bug I report it.

For sure there are lots of other people doing the same and so you
encounter bugs and bugs after the new release.

Thank you Benoît. :-)

Alles Gute

Christof Thalhofer

--