[Gambas-user] mpris MediaPlayer2 interface

Bruce Steers bsteers4 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 3 19:55:25 CET 2023

Has anyone tried to give their program an mpris.MediaPlayer2 interface?

I've been trying but having problem with gambas making the interface names
lower case

I need an org.mpris.MediaPlayer2 and org.mpris.MediaPlayer2.Player interface
attached to an org.mpris.MediaPlayer2.MyProgramName DBus connection.

Have tried a fair number of methods. can't seem to crack it :(

Any examples or advice on how to initially give my program a correct mpris
DBus interface would be appreciated. (I could add the methods/properties
okay i think i'm just stuck getting the interface up and running with the
correct names.)

Cheers all
BruceS