[Gambas-user] Arch Version 3.18.4 issue with bytecode version

Brian G brian at westwoodsvcs.com
Sun Dec 31 09:39:51 CET 2023

On 12/29/23 14:18, Benoît Minisini wrote:
> Le 29/12/2023 à 21:27, Brian G a écrit :
>> Today I was trying to install an app onto an Arch based distro, I
>> build my app with the code limited to 3.18. But still receive a
>> bytecode to new error when I try to run the app.
>>
>> Do I need to do anything else other than select force byte code
>> version 3.18
>>
>> to be compatible with 3.18.4 version of gambas?
>>

> No. You should have done something wrong somewhere.

Benoît,

I have spent the day ensuring that the packages I generated were in fact
limited to 3.18, fresh install of arch with 3.18.4 gambas

And continue to get bytecode to new errors. I think somewhere something
is not working. I am not sure what information to get you.

I could setup a ssh to the arch machine if that helps...