[Gambas-user] Picture.ToString() ?

Claus Dietrich claus.dietrich at freenet.de
Sat Dec 30 19:43:49 CET 2023

Hi Gianluigi

We didn't say that we can't use it. We are just looking for something
which is quick and less laborious.

In one of my apps I was reading about 10 images per second from a webcam
for which I needed a string representation. Imagine that you use a file
on the hard drive to accomplish this and the app runs 24/7 ... no good.
So I used a virtual temporary drive/directory instead which runs in the
RAM. This is why I would prefer a handy and quick conversion function.

Best regards

Claus